This article applies to selling in: Brazil
Amazon Selling Coach offers personalized recommendations to guide you in maximizing your effectiveness as a seller. As we identify opportunities, we will notify you in several ways.
Individual sellers: This feature is available for Professional selling plans only. Learn more
We are always looking for ways to help you increase your success as a seller on Amazon. Amazon Selling Coach offers personalized recommendations to guide you in maximizing your effectiveness as a seller. As we identify opportunities, we will notify you in several ways:
- Amazon Selling Coach in Seller Central: Find this feature on your seller account home page. More information is available on the Selling Coach page.
- Email recommendations: You can create and verify the email address under which you will receive your Amazon Selling Coach notifications, as well as setting other notification preferences, under Setting Your Notification Preferences. You can also find all of your Amazon Selling Coach emails on the Amazon Selling Coach Communication page. You can receive email recommendations in your home marketplace language or English. Learn more.
- Amazon MWS: Recommendations can be downloaded in bulk from Amazon Marketplace Web Services (MWS). Learn more.
Amazon Selling Coach notifies you about the following types of opportunities. For a more detailed list of notifications, from Seller Central, select Reports, then Amazon Selling Coach, then click the Email Settings tab.
- Inventory Opportunities: Based on your recent inventory and sales data, certain products that you offer may have lower than optimal stock. Now would be a good time to consider restocking, to avoid running out of stock and risking pre-fulfillment cancellations. (Our inventory projections are based on your sales over the past seven days.)
- Product Opportunities: Increase your selection on Amazon by adding listings for these products, which customers have recently shown interest in and which have limited availability on Amazon. You can set your recommendation preferences to include or exclude brands, categories, or specific products. Since you have listed similar products in the past, we want to let you know of this customer interest and help you identify valuable growth opportunities for your business.
- Global Selling Opportunities: Make your products available to customers internationally through Amazon Marketplace global selling programs. Your products may be listed in other marketplaces to expand the number of customers who view your products.
- Low Price Opportunities: Many sellers have told us that they would like to be informed when there are comparable offers with lower prices. The Match Low Price feature considers the lowest price currently available for active listings on Amazon.
- Listings to Fix: Our experience shows that complete listings are easier for customers to find, evaluate, and purchase:
o Failed Listings: If an attempt to create a new listing fails, you can review and fix listing errors by using the Fix Failed Listings tool.
o Listing Quality: If your listings have quality alerts, you can use the Improve Listing Quality tool to add missing information.
Preferred Language for Your Notifications
You can choose which email recommendations you receive and in which language you want to receive them. Learn more.
Sign in to use the tool and get personalized help (desktop browser required).