This article applies to selling in: Brazil
Shipping Settings provides features to help you better manage shipping preferences and expand your shipping options.
- Create up to 20 Shipping Templates to manage your shipping preferences, and then assign your SKUs to the desired template using the Manage Inventory or Inventory file templates.
- Be able to set ship charges by state for Standard or Expedited Shipping.
- You must offer Standard Shipping to all regions in the Brazilian territory (i.e. the 26 states plus DF).
- Shipping to street addresses is mandatory. Shipping to P.O. Boxes is not recommended, but in case a customer orders it, we advise you to use Correios.
- If you offer Expedited Shipping in a certain region, you must also offer Standard Shipping.
- The shipping rates and transit times you set for a region will apply to all street addresses and P.O. Boxes within that region.
Note: You can still set shipping rates by region for Expedited.
Manage Inventory page
Price and Shipping column
The Price and Shipping column will display the Shipping Template associated with each product/SKU. Clicking on it will take you to view the settings in that template.
Edit Product page
Click Edit on an item in your inventory, and open the Edit Product page. In the Offer tab, you will see a new attribute called Shipping Template. Click on the drop-down menu to display the templates you have created in the Shipping Settings page. Select the template you want to apply to the product/SKU.
Inventory files on the Add Products via Upload page
Inventory file templates
- A column exists called merchant_shipping_group_name. Use this column to assign each SKU to the desired Shipping Template using the template’s name as defined by you in the Shipping Settings page.
Changes to reports on the Inventory Reports page
Active Listings Reports
The report type Active Listings Reports has a new column called Merchant Shipping Group. It will list the Shipping Template currently associated with each SKU.
Changes to Seller Profile page
The Seller Profile page will no longer show your Shipping Settings to customers. Customers will know if your items ship internationally or with Expedited Shipping through the Product Detail Page or Offer listing Pages for your items.
What is a Shipping Template?
Assign SKUs to Shipping Templates
Methods for calculating shipping rates
Set your Ship from Location
Sign in to use the tool and get personalized help (desktop browser required).